Nowadays, there are more and more housewives caring about a vacuum sealer. This is an advanced, modern and convenient method of food preservation. Today, I will introduce you how to use the vacuum sealer machine efficiency.
On the market, there are a lot of vacuum sealer with a variety of types and features. Commonly, there are 3 types of vacuum sealer: for industry, family and depending on the buyer’s needs. Each product has separate utility and performance. However, as the demand of food preservation at home, the housewives like to use mini vacuum sealer most. Moreover, the housewives love to use the best vacuum sealer for fish, vegetable and other fresh food to keep the food fresh longer.
Step 1: You plug the power cord and switch on the button to “On” and press the button to open the left and right side of the machine.
Step 2: Then, you push the button in vacuum mouth following the arrow direction on the front of the machine, and placed the bag into the mouth of vacuum sealer.
Step 3: You close the machine and adjust the plastic bags for dry air then you push the button hard for the left and right side of machine close.
Step 4: After the machine vacuums out the air, you use two thumbs to press and hold the bag until the indicator light “seal” off.
Step 5: After the lights “Seal” off, you click “open” button in red color of 2 side left and right of the machine to open.
Finish: You lift the lid and take the finished product after only 1 minute.
The above is the common way to use a vacuum sealer. Each vacuum sealer has different functions and ways to use. Therefore, in order to use the machine more durable, you should read the direction label of the products carefully before using it.
Although a vacuum sealer is good for preserving food but you should not leave the food too long in the fridge or freezer because food has certain time to use and we should through out of order food right away.
Time to keep vegetables in the fridge:
– 2 – 3 days: asparagus, cabbage
– 3 – 5 days: broccoli, peas, green onions.
– 1 week: beans, cauliflower, cucumbers, leafy greens, leeks, lettuce, peppers, pumpkin.
– 1 – 2 weeks: celery.
– 2 weeks: beets, carrots, turnips.
– Preservation of lettuce and celery: you should wrap lettuce and celery (already drained) with a paper tissue and then you put it into a plastic bag. This way will efficiently with lettuce and celery and help vegetables stay fresh for at least a week.
– Preservation of potatoes or onions is sliced: After slicing potatoes or onions, you also take paper tissue and cover to the cut parts of potatoes and onions, then you place it in plastic bags with zip lock.
– Preservation of carrots: carrot can keep fresh longer if it is tightly packed in a plastic box to prevent evaporation or stored in a sealed container. They can fresh for a week or longer.
– The tubers such as potatoes, onions, ginger, garlic and sweet potatoes should be stored in a dark place or in a dark color pocket because sunlight will make it germinate and inedible. In the shops, most of these tubers are often sold under the lights and this is not good for them.
– With leafy vegetables: You should not get it wet to keep vegetables fresh longer.
Powered by WP Robot